This impressive Grade II Listed town house of character has been significantly improved to provide spacious and practical accommodation, finished to a high standard throughout. The property is conveniently located just a short walk from the town centre, while benefitting from a private landscaped garden and plenty of parking. Full planning permission has been granted for development of both the ground and lower ground floors which gives a potential buyer chance to further enhance the internal accommodation if required.
* Entrance hall with stunning mahogany turning staircase rising across all four floors with a feature light atrium above
* Fitted kitchen, complete with solid wood flooring, marble worktops and breakfast bar
* Separate dining room with feature fireplace and bay window to front
* Versatile lower ground floor, currently comprising a living room with exposed beams and marble fireplace, utility/boot room, useful storage and cloakroom
* On the first floor is a superb double bedroom, fully tiled wet room and a further double bedroom overlooking the rear garden
* Fantastic master bedroom with built in wardrobes, which shares the second floor landing with a well-appointed luxury bathroom and 4th bedroom/dressing room
* Beautifully landscaped rear garden, laid to lawn with mature hedging, paved sun terrace and well-stocked borders. There is also an enclosed courtyard on the lower ground floor with access to the utility/boot room.
* Private driveway, accessed off Monkmoor Road, and gravelled parking area for up to five cars
* Planning permission has been granted for a ground floor extension creating a lovely family room, opening from the kitchen, with bi-folding doors and light lantern. This permission also allows for a wine cellar to be built within the current courtyard on the lower ground floor which has a feature automated glass door and staircase to the room above. For more information, please contact the office.
SITTING ROOM about 4.72m x 3.75m (about 15’6 x 12’4 )
UTILITY ROOM about 4.24m x 3.7m (about 13’11 x 12’2 )
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM about 4.94m x 4.25m (about 16’2 x 13’11 )
DINING ROOM about 4.71m x 3.86m (about 15’5 x 12’8 )
MASTER BEDROOM about 5m x 4.8m (about 16’5 x 15’9 )
DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR about 4.31m x 2.5m (about 14’2 x 8’2 )
BEDROOM TWO about 5m x 4.74m (about 16’5 x 15’7 )
BEDROOM THREE about 4.29m x 3.13m (about 14’1 x 10’3 )