This substantial and unique conversion benefits from a self contained annex, whilst being located in a lovely secluded setting, just a 10 minute drive from town with private gardens and fantastic views across beautiful open countryside.
* Well presented interior with lots of attractive and individual features, such as exposed beams and stone walling.
* Large entrance hall with cloakroom, tiled flooring, wood panelled walls and staircase to an impressive and sizeable galleried landing.
* Separate living and dining rooms with oak boarded flooring and glazed double doors to garden. The living room also has a feature Inglenook fire place with wood burner.
* Nicely fitted kitchen/breakfast room with further glazed double doors to outside and a good range of units with built in appliances including an oil fired AGA cooking range. There is also a useful separate utility room providing rear access.
* Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms with the main bedroom having an en suite shower room. There is also an impressive family bathroom with roll top bath.
* Double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
* Separate self contained annex, which adjoins the main accommodation and has a living area with kitchen, as well as a separate bedroom and en suite shower room.
* Gated access to an extensive driveway and parking area for several cars with a detached double garage which has two doors to front.
* There are good sized and neatly kept lawned gardens which look onto open countryside with paved sun terrace and useful store. To the front of the property there is gated access to a a large private gravelled courtyard which also provides access to the annex.
* Nice setting in a quite and accessible location on the fringe of the village, close to various amenities including primary school and also just a 5 minute drive from the edge of Shrewsbury and bypass.
ENTRANCE HALL about 4.7m x 3.4m (about 15’5 x 11’2 )
LIVING ROOM about 6.6m x 4.2m (about 21’8 x 13’9 )
DINING ROOM about 4.8m x 4.7m (about 15’9 x 15’5 )
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM about 4.8m x 4.7m (about 15’9 x 15’5 )
UTILTIY about 2.7m x 1.8m (about 8’10 x 5’11 )
GALLERIED LANDING about 5.3m x 4.8m (about 17’5 x 15’9 )
BEDROOM ONE about 5.1m x 4.6m (about 16’9 x 15’1 )
EN-SUITE about 3.4m x 1.7m (about 11’2 x 5’7 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.6m x 3.2m (about 15’1 x 10’6 )
BEDROOM THREE about 3.5m x 3.0m (about 11’6 x 9’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 3.4m x 3.3m (about 11’2 x 10’10 )
BATHROOM about 3.4m x 1.8m (about 11’2 x 5’11 )
LIVING ROOM about 4.7m x 5.0m (about 15’5 x 16’5 )
BEDROOM about 3.4m x 2.3m (about 11’2 x 7’7 )
SHOWER ROOM about 2.6m x 1.0m (about 8’6 x 3’3 )