This beautifully presented end of terrace property has been extended to provide well-designed accommodation, benefiting from a private landscaped garden and off street parking. The property is conveniently located within the popular village of Baschurch, while being tucked away down a private cul-de-sac which only allows access to just two other houses. The Willows is to be sold on a shared ownership basis, at 50% of its full market value, with the option to purchase a maximum of 80% if requested.
* Good sized entrance hall and cloakroom
* Fitted kitchen with integral oven/hob, space for appliances and views to front
* Spacious living room with feature fireplace
* Additional conservatory, currently used a dining room/study, with glazed double doors to rear garden
* Two double bedrooms and separate family bathroom
* uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
* Attractively landscaped rear garden, laid to lawn with paved and decked terraces
* Private allocated parking for two cars, with additional space if required
* A fantastic quiet location, just a short walk from Baschurch’s excellent amenities which include a supermarket, choice of pubs/restaurants, doctors surgery as well as reputable primary and secondary schools
* 50% shared ownership with Bromford Housing Group, subject to a section 106 with £309 PCM payable to the housing association. There is the option to purchase a maximum of 80% – Please contact the office for further information.
KITCHEN about 2.8m x 2.0m (about 9’2 x 6’7 )
LIVING ROOM about 4.1m x 4.0m (about 13’5 x 13’1 )
CONSERVATORY about 3.6m x 2.8m (about 11’10 x 9’2 )
BEDROOM ONE about 4.0m x 3.2m (about 13’1 x 10’6 )
BEDROOM TWO about 3.1m x 2.8m (about 10’2 x 9’2 )