A very impressive and substantial semi-detached Victorian house, providing characterful and attractively improved accommodation with some lovely individual features and a beautiful private garden. The property is located in a superb setting on a quiet and sought after street within the popular Belle Vue area, a short walk from the town centre with the added advantage of an extensive private driveway and detached garage.
* Light and spacious interior with lots original features, such as individual fire places, cornicing and regency staircase connecting all 3 floors.
* Entrance hall providing access to the reception rooms and a large useful cellar which is divided into 2 rooms.
* Separate living and family rooms with feature windows to front.
* A fantastic architect designed open plan kitchen/dining room, providing excellent living space with part vaulted ceiling and glazed panelled elevations and door to rear sun terrace and garden.
* Stylish custom made units to kitchen area with feature island unit and breakfast bar, stone work surfaces, heated tiled floor and a high quality range of integrated appliances.
* Boot room/utility with further custom made fitted storage cupboards, door to rear garden and separate cloakroom.
* On the first floor there is a main bedroom with large well fitted en suite, and family bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms and a useful walk in laundry/drying room.
* On the second floor there are 2 further large double bedrooms a study and shower room.
* Extensive private rear driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles, as well as access to a sizeable detached garage/workshop.
* Beautifully landscaped and secluded rear garden which is mainly lawned with seating areas, mature trees and established borders, and a separate vegetable/herb garden.
* Fabulous setting within a quiet and private conservation area, just a few minutes walk from the many different amenities of Coleham, including good pubs and cafe, independent shops, supermarket and an excellent primary school. The town centre and quarry park are only a few minutes further via the Greyfriars footbridge.
LIVING ROOM about 6.2m x 3.6m (about 20’4 x 11’10 )
SITTING ROOM about 5.2m x 3.5m (about 17’1 x 11’6 )
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM about 7.2m x 5.5m (about 23’7 x 18’1 )
UTILITY about 3.5m x 3.5m (about 11’6 x 11’6 )
CELLAR ONE about 4.9m x 3.5m (about 16’1 x 11’6 )
CELLAR TWO about 3.9m x 3.5m (about 12’10 x 11’6 )
BEDROOM ONE about 5.0m x 3.6m (about 16’5 x 11’10 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.3m x 3.4m (about 14’1 x 11’2 )
BEDROOM THREE about 3.8m x 3.5m (about 12’6 x 11’6 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 5.1m x 3.7m (about 16’9 x 12’2 )
BEDROOM FIVE about 5.2m x 3.5m (about 17’1 x 11’6 )
STUDY about 3.8m x 1.9m (about 12’6 x 6’3 )