VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE – This very impressive and substantial Victorian property provides beautifully presented and extensively improved accommodation with lots of original features, whilst being located in one of the town’s most sought-after locations with lovely south facing garden, double garage and parking.
* Well-proportioned and spacious interior over 4 floors with many attractive features such as original decorative tiled flooring, Victorian radiators and fire places, doors and cornicing, as well as some more modern and contemporary improvements.
* Double doors to vestibule and spacious hall with inner hall and cloakroom.
* Large through living room (previously 2 separate rooms) with bespoke built in cupboards, window to rear and bay to front. There is also a fire place with wood burner.
* Superb open plan kitchen/dining room which has heated natural stone tiled flooring, part vaulted ceiling with exposed iron framework and glazed elevation to rear with bi folding doors to sun terrace.
* Modern range of units to kitchen area with central island, breakfast bar and integrated appliances.
* From inner hall enclosed staircase to basement conversion which now provides a good sized utility room and additional storage, from which there is a part glazed door providing secondary access to the rear garden.
* Original feature staircase to spacious hall, stairs and landing areas.
* 3 bedrooms on the first floor, walk-in linen store, well fitted family bathroom and en suite shower room to main bedroom.
* 2 further large double bedrooms on the second floor as well as a refitted shower room.
* Secondary and double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and newly installed combination boiler.
* Detached double garage with electric door and gated access to adjoining parking space at rear (Via Barracks Lane).
* Good sized and private south facing rear garden, which is mainly lawned with large paved sun terrace.
* Fantastic location on a very desirable street, just a 5 minute walk to Frankwell, which has some great amenities, as well as the town centre, excellent schools and the Quarry park.
ENTRANCE HALL about 6.4m x 2.0m (about 21’0 x 6’7 )
LIVING ROOM about 9.3m x 4.9m (about 30’6 x 16’1 )
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM about 7.7m x 3.6m (about 25’3 x 11’10 )
BEDROOM ONE about 4.3m x 4.3m (about 14’1 x 14’1 )
EN-SUITE about 2.4m x 1.7m (about 7’10 x 5’7 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.2m x 3.8m (about 13’9 x 12’6 )
BEDROOM FIVE about 2.7m x 2.0m (about 8’10 x 6’7 )
BATHROOM about 3.7m x 2.0m (about 12’2 x 6’7 )
BEDROOM THREE about 7.0m x 4.1m (about 23’0 x 13’5 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 6.1m x 4.1m (about 20’0 x 13’5 )
SHOWER ROOM about 2.2m x 2.0m (about 7’3 x 6’7 )
Entrance vestibule and hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom, inner hall, utility, 5 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, bath and shower rooms, double garage, gardens, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows