This individual former Coach House provides extensive and very versatile accommodation, tucked away in a secluded setting a short distance from the town centre, with private landscaped garden and fantastic woodland views.
* Entrance halls to both front and side, cloakroom and good storage space.
* Large living room having feature chimney breast and fire place, windows to 3 elevations and glazed door to sun terrace.
* Lovely dining room with original vaulted ceiling and exposed steel beams.
* Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining utility providing access to rear court yard.
* Conservatory/garden room connecting to home office, from which a secondary staircase leads to an impressive studio/family room (8.4 x 6.8 mtrs) with large full length window overlooking beautiful woodland. It’s worth noting that this section of the property could quite easily provide a sizable self-contained annex.
* From main entrance hall staircase to landing and 5 bedrooms, separate bath and shower rooms.
* Fully double glazed and gas fired centrally heated.
* Driveway providing parking for 3 to 4 cars and access to a double garage with electric roller shutter door.
* The private and good sized gardens have been attractively landscaped to lawn with paved seating areas, whilst being enclosed by mature beds and trees. To the rear there is an extensive paved terrace which is bordered by original wall and stream and also benefits from superb woodland views.
* Quiet, private and peaceful location in a popular area of the town, within walking distance of the Quarry Park and centre, as well excellent schools such as Shrewsbury, Woodfield Primary and Priory secondary.
ENTRANCE HALL about 4.2m x 3.5m (about 13’9 x 11’6 )
LIVING ROOM about 6.4m x 5.7m (about 21’0 x 18’8 )
DINING ROOM about 6.2m x 3.5m (about 20’4 x 11’6 )
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM about 3.6m x 3.6m (about 11’10 x 11’10 )
UTILITY about 4.2m x 2.2m (about 13’9 x 7’3 )
HALL about 2.3m x 2.2m (about 7’7 x 7’3 )
CONSERVATORY/GARDEN ROOM about 6.3m x 3.1m (about 20’8 x 10’2 )
HOME OFFICE about 6.7m x 2.3m (about 22’0 x 7’7 )
BEDROOM ONE about 6.6m x 3.1m (about 21’8 x 10’2 )
BEDROOM TWO about 5.1m x 3.1m (about 16’9 x 10’2 )
BEDROOM THREE about 3.7m x 3.3m (about 12’2 x 10’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 3.3m x 2.6m (about 10’10 x 8’6 )
BEDROOM FIVE about 3.1m x 2.6m (about 10’2 x 8’6 )
STUDIO/FAMILY ROOM about 8.4m x 6.8m (about 27’7 x 22’4 )
Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, hall, conservatory/garden room, home office, studio/family room, 5 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, double garage, driveway, gardens, double glazed windows, gas fired central heating.