An impressive and substantial (3100 sq ft) contemporary barn conversion offering versatile and very well presented accommodation in a lovely rural setting, with gardens and paddock extending to over and acre.
* Recently converted and finished to a high standard throughout with features such as oak doors and flooring and exposed beams.
* Underfloor heating to ground floor, built in music system, double glazed windows and electric velux roof lights.
* Well configured interior with the option of a sizable separate annex if required.
* Large open plan living and dining room, which are connected by a central exposed brick chimney breast with double sided wood burner, there are also glazed double doors opening to garden.
* Secondary hall having feature oak and glass staircase with half landing to spacious main landing area, from which there are 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom and 2 en suite shower rooms, the master bedroom also has a walk in wardrobe.
* Beautifully fitted and stylish modern kitchen with central island unit and breakfast bar, granite work surfaces, integral appliances, walk in pantry and access to inner hall from which there is a cloakroom and well fitted utility providing access to outside.
* Main entrance hall with oak framed windows connecting to main accommodation and annex, which currently consists of a good sized family room, from which there are double doors to an inner hall with walk in wardrobe and shower room and also a large double bedroom.
* Electric gated access to an extensive block paved driveway and parking area for several vehicles, boarded by decorative water feature and pond. From which there is access to a garage with workshop and separate studio room with bi-folding doors to garden.
* Private lawned gardens and an extensive stone paved raised sun terrace with pizza oven.
* From the driveway and gardens you can also access an adjoining half acre pony paddock with stable.
* The property is detached and located in a beautiful setting with lovely rural views, whilst being just 3 miles from the market town of Wem with its own main line railway station, 10 miles from Whitchurch and about 14 miles from Shrewsbury.
FAMILY ROOM about 5.6m x 4.7m (about 18’4 x 15’5 )
LIVING ROOM about 6.2m x 4.5m (about 20’4 x 14’9 )
DINING ROOM about 5.4m x 4.5m (about 17’9 x 14’9 )
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM about 5.0m x 4.5m (about 16’5 x 14’9 )
UTILITY about 2.8m x 1.9m (about 9’2 x 6’3 )
BEDROOM ONE about 4.5m x 4.1m (about 14’9 x 13’5 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.5m x 3.8m (about 14’9 x 12’6 )
BEDROOM THREE about 3.4m x 3.3m (about 11’2 x 10’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 3.4m x 2.6m (about 11’2 x 8’6 )
BEDROOM FIVE – ground floor about 5.6m x 3.8m (about 18’4 x 12’6 )
Entrance hall, family room, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, cloakroom, inner hall, 5 bedrooms, 3 en-suite, bathroom, garage/workshop, studio, driveway, gardens, LPG gas fired central heating