VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE – A magnificent Grade II Listed town house, located in a fantastic setting on an exclusive street with adjoining Coach House, private south west facing garden and beautiful views across the Quarry Park.
* Impressive Entrance Hall (about 93.m x 2.5m) which has original tiled flooring and feature staircase to landing with roof light. In addition to which there is a further rear hall and cellar.
* Spacious drawing room with large bay window overlooking rear garden.
* Separate dining/family room with double doors connecting to inner Hall.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with adjacent separate WC, inner lobby, cloakroom, and rear hall.
* An adjoining private parking space and a 2 storey coach house, which provides additional parking as well as potential for conversion.
* Good sized private south facing rear garden.
* Scope for further development (subject to planning).
* Very peaceful location on a pretty street in the heart of the town centre, a few minutes’ walk from the main shopping areas, bars and restaurants, yet right next to the beautiful Quarry park and river walks.
ENTRANCE HALL about 9.3m x 2.5m (about 30’6 x 8’2 )
DRAWING ROOM about 6.3m x 5.2m (about 20’8 x 17’1 )
DINING ROOM about 4..9m x 3.8m (about 13’1 x 12’6 )
KITCHEN about 4.0m x 3.4m (about 13’1 x 11’2 )
BEDROOM ONE about 6.3m x 5.0m (about 20’8 x 16’5 )
BEDROOM TWO about 5.4m x 5.0m (about 17’9 x 16’5 )
BEDROOM THREE about 2.4m x 2.7m (about 7’10 x 8’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 4.5m x 1.9m (about 14’9 x 6’3 )
BATHROOM about 2.8m x 2.4m (about 9’2 x 7’10 )
Entrance hall, drawing room, dining room, kitchen, rear hall, cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC, detached coach house, parking, gardens.