VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE – Springmere is a very attractive and substantial family home which has huge potential, whilst being located in a truly magnificent setting with outstanding panoramic views of the south Shropshire hills.
* Approached over a long private gated driveway to an extensive forecourt with turning space and parking for several cars.
* Highly sought after location just a few minutes’ drive from Shrewsbury, the bypass, good retail park and excellent village amenities, as well as being a short walk from the stunning Lyth Hill Country park.
* Lots of original features such as open fireplaces, stripped pine panelled doors and Parquet flooring.
* Lovely reception rooms and a large open plan kitchen/dining room with glazed double doors connecting to garden.
* Vestibule and hall with feature staircase to spacious first floor landing, from which there is also access to a large useful loft space (17 x 7 meters, max) which has potential to provide additional accommodation if required.
* 5 Bedrooms, roof terrace and separate bath and shower rooms.
* Double garage and adjoining workshop. There is also a sizable carport and storage area.
* Beautiful secluded grounds, which are mainly lawned with established boarders and mature trees, along with a south facing rear garden backing onto unspoilt countryside.
* The sellers of Springmere have commissioned an architect to prepare drawings illustrating ways in which the property could be modernised, creating a stunning and significant family home. This sympathetic example has been achieved by simply extending over the existing roof terrace, still retaining the original footprint of the property. See attached plans.
* The property is being sold with no upward chain.
LIVING ROOM about 7.7m x 3.6m (about 25’3 x 11’10 )
SITTING ROOM about 4.6m x 3.0m (about 15’1 x 9’10 )
KITCHEN about 3.7m x 3.6m (about 12’2 x 11’10 )
DINING ROOM about 4.0m x 3.7m (about 13’1 x 12’2 )
BEDROOM ONE about 4.1m x 3.6m (about 13’5 x 11’10 )
BEDRDOOM TWO about 4.4m x 3.0m (about 14’5 x 9’10 )
BEDROOM THREE about 3.6m x 3.3m (about 11’10 x 10’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 2.9m x 2.4m (about 9’6 x 7’10 )
BEDROOM FIVE about 3.4m x 2.5m (about 11’2 x 8’2 )
DOUBLE GARAGE about 5.5m x 5.4m (about 18’1 x 17’9 )
Entrance hall, living room, sitting room, kitchen, dining room, 5 bedrooms, shower room, bathroom, separate WC, workshop, double garage, driveway, gardens, uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating