This attractive and unique former village School has recently been sympathetically renovated and improved to a very high standard both inside and out, providing extensive and versatile accommodation in a lovely setting with beautiful gardens, just a 10 minute drive from Shrewsbury.
* Entrance hall to front and Vestibule to side connecting to inner hall.
* Extensive former school room with windows to two elevations and a feature fireplace with Charnwood stove, exposed brickwork and oak surround.
* Impressive 8.8 x 5.7 metre open plan kitchen/dining room with heated natural stone tiled flooring, glazed doors to courtyard garden and further door to side.
* A well fitted and comprehensive range of stylish units to kitchen area with many integrated appliances.
* Family room with feature period fireplace and views of the church.
* Useful utility/boot room with walk in store and cloakroom.
* Upstairs there is a spacious landing with desk area, 4 double bedrooms, including a fantastic master suite with vaulted ceiling, built-in wardrobes, en suite shower room and sitting area, from which there are glazed double doors to a Juliet balcony providing views across the south Shropshire countryside.
* Large family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower.
* Recently installed oil fired Worcester Bosch boiler and heating system, re wired and re roofed, hardwood double glazed windows throughout by Manleys.
* 3 zone alarm system including stores and studio. Superfast broadband with 2 Wi-Fi systems also including studio.
* Electric double gated access to an extensive and recently tarmacked driveway which provides parking for several cars.
* Beautifully landscaped grounds on all sides of the property which are mainly lawned with various mature trees and boarders. There is also a superb south facing paved courtyard garden, which connects to the kitchen/dining room.
* Separate brick built workshops and stores with slate tiled roof which benefit from power and alarm system, external measurements 9.5m x 2.5 m.
* At the bottom of the garden there is a detached Studio/Home office with external measurements of 6.25m x 3.6m, which is of timber construction, fully insulated and has light and power and has been providing valuable office space for several years. It also has the benefit of a separate kitchenette and WC.
* Great location in a very popular and accessible village, just a 10 minute drive south of Shrewsbury and 5 minutes from Dorrington which has a really good village pub/restaurant, local store and primary school and 2.5 miles from Condover with its Ofsted award winning nursery and primary schools.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE about 3.0m x 1.6m (about 9’10 x 5’3 )
ENTRANCE HALL about 5.5m x 1.6m (about 18’1 x 5’3 )
LIVING ROOM about 7.3m x 5.0m (about 23’11 x 16’5 )
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM about 8.8m x 5.7m (about 28’10 x 18’8 )
FAMILY ROOM about 4.3m x 3.7m (about 14’1 x 12’2 )
UTILITY about 3.1m x 3.0m (about 10’2 x 9’10 )
BEDROOM ONE about 5.0m x 9.0m (about 16’5 x 29’6 )
EN-SUITE about 2.2m x 1.6m (about 7’3 x 5’3 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.2m x 3.7m (about 13’9 x 12’2 )
BEDROOM THREE about 4.3m x 3.0m (about 14’1 x 9’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 3.1m x 3.1m (about 10’2 x 10’2 )
BATHROOM about 2.9m x 2.8m (about 9’6 x 9’2 )
STUDIO external measurements about 6.25m x 3.6m max (ex ternal measurements about 20’6 x 11’10 max)
WORKSHOP/STORES external measurement about 9.5m x 2.5m (ex ternal measurement about 31’2 x 8’2 )
Entrance vestibule and hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, family room, utility, cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, family bathroom, studio, gardens, driveway, oil fired central heating