Lime Villa is a beautifully restored Victorian house which has been stylishly finished to an exceptionally high standard, whilst being located within a quiet and private setting in this highly sought after village, just 4 miles south of Shrewsbury.
* Sympathetically renovated throughout to a very high standard with great attention to detail.
* Lots of impressive features, including contemporary metal framed windows, wood panelled bays, Victorian style radiators and fire places.
* Well configured accommodation including family room and a lovely Living room with central chimney breast and double sided wood burner.
* The Kitchen/dining room has been has an extensive range of bespoke units with marble worktops, there is also a matching island with breakfast bar, many integrated appliances and plenty of dining space from which crittall doors open to the rear garden.
* The entrance hall has storage and a cloakroom, in addition to which there is a well fitted utility room providing side access.
* Spacious landing connecting to 4 good sized bedrooms. There is also a very well appointed en suite shower room to bedroom 1 and family bathroom fitted to the same standard.
* Double glazed and mains gas fired central heating
* Wrought iron gated access to a private gravelled driveway which provides parking for several cars, with adjoining courtyard garden.
* Private south facing walled rear garden, which is neatly landscaped to lawn with various mature trees, hedging and a large paved sun terrace.
* Detached oak framed garage with electric roller shutter door, adjoining Gym/home office and separate store.
* Centrally located within this very popular village which has a local shop, excellent primary school and golf club, as well as bordering the south Shropshire hills and being just a 15 minute drive from the Shrewsbury.
SITTING ROOM about 6.5m x 5.5m (about 21’4 x 18’1 )
DINING ROOM/STUDY about 3.7m x 3.5m (about 12’2 x 11’6 )
KITCHEN about 5.4m x 4.7m (about 17’9 x 15’5 )
UTILITY about 3.7m x 1.9m (about 12’2 x 6’3 )
BEDROOM ONE about 6.2m x 3.8m (about 20’4 x 12’6 )
EN-SUITE about 2.0m x 1.8m (about 6’7 x 5’11 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.7m x 3.2m (about 15’5 x 10’6 )
BEDROOM THREE about 3.5m x 2.7m (about 11’6 x 8’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 4.6m x 2.4m (about 15’1 x 7’10 )
BATHROOM about 2.9m x 2.0m (about 9’6 x 6’7 )
GARAGE about 4.7m x 3.1m (about 15’5 x 10’2 )
GYM/OFFICE about 4.2m x 2.5m (about 13’9 x 8’2 )
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room/study, kitchen, utility, 4 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, family bathroom, driveway, garage, gardens, double glazed windows, gas fired central heating