VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE – This substantial and very attractive Victorian property has recently undergone an extensive programme of improvements, providing unique and versatile accommodation over 5 floors, whilst being located in a fantastic position a short walk from the town centre with private driveway, large garden and magnificent views across open country side.
* Stylishly modernised and well maintained with lots of original architectural features, as well as modern additions.
* Feature Entrance vestibule to hall with cloakroom, from which there is access to a superb living room with fire place and wood burner, as well as stripped pine boarded flooring and windows to both front and rear. Additionally there is a large family room/4th bedroom with glazed double doors to outside.
* The lower ground floor level offers terrific living space and comprises a gym/play room with 2 sets of glazed double doors opening to large terrace. There is also an inner hall with store, cloakroom and utility with side access. The open plan kitchen/breakfast room with sitting area is also located on this floor which, again, has glazed double doors connecting to the rear terrace and garden.
* On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms and 2 refitted bathrooms, one of which is en suite.
* There is a very impressive dressing room/en suite covering the entire second floor, with Sauna and balcony to rear, from which there are stunning unspoilt rural views. A stair case continues to the upper floor where there is a sizable mezzanine level with roof lights.
* Double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, fitted security alarm and mains wired smoke alarms
* Private driveway providing parking with cedar cladded workshop/store. To the rear of the property there are extensive paved and decked tiered sun terraces which provide lovely seating areas and access to the rest of the good sized garden that adjoins open fields and has been thoughtfully landscaped to lawn, with pond, mature shrubs and various trees including fruit.
* Next to beautiful countryside and river walks, the many varied amenities of Frankwell, Quarry Park and town centre.
ENTRANCE HALL about 6.0m x 2.1m (about 19’8 x 6’11 )
LIVING ROOM about 10m x 4.6m (about 32’10 x 15’1 )
FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR about 4.5m x 4.5m (about 14’9 x 14’9 )
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM about 9.2m max x 4.5m max (about 30’2 max x 14’9 max)
UTILITY about 2.3m x 2.1m (about 7’7 x 6’11 )
GYM/PLAY ROOM about 4.5m x 4.2m (about 14’9 x 13’9 )
STORE about 3.0m x 2.0m (about 9’10 x 6’7 )
BEDROOM about 4.6m x 4.0m (about 15’1 x 13’1 )
BEDROOM about 4.7m x 3.7m (about 15’5 x 12’2 )
BATHROOM about 2.6m x 2.5m (about 8’6 x 8’2 )
BEDROOM about 4.5m x 3.2m (about 14’9 x 10’6 )
BATH/DRESSING ROOM about 6.0m x 5.5m (about 19’8 x 18’1 )
Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, family room/bedroom 4, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, cloakroom, gym/play room, store, 3 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, family bathroom, bath/dressing room with sauna, driveway, gardens, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows