VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE. A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very attractive and substantial 3 story Victorian house which has a beautifully presented interior, whilst being located on one of the town’s most attractive streets, in the highly sought-after Belle Vue area, just a few minutes’ walk from Longden Coleham and the town centre.
* Modernised and well maintained with lots of original features, including stained glass windows, Jackfield tiled flooring, fireplaces, stripped pitch pine doors and feature staircase.
* Lovely entrance vestibule and hall with cloakroom and access to useful cellar.
* Separate Living and dining rooms, with feature fireplaces (one gas), boarded and parquet flooring, as well as bays to both front and rear.
* Connecting Kitchen and breakfast room, which has a range of fitted units, quarry tiled flooring, windows to two elevations and part glazed French doors to garden.
* At first floor level there are 2 double bedrooms, (one of which is being used as a sitting room/study), 6th bedroom/dressing room and a large well fitted family bathroom with free standing roll top bath and separate shower.
* Three further bedrooms and a shower room on the second floor.
* Gas fired central heating
* Driveway providing parking, from which there is side access to the mature private rear garden.
* Brick and tile outbuilding, which is central heated, currently fitted with units and plumbed for a Utility Room, but could also make a great home office detached from the main accommodation.
* Brilliant location on a very pretty street, a short walk from Coleham school and its excellent range of neighbouring amenities from which you are only a few minutes’ walk via the Greyfriars footbridge to the town centre.
LIVING ROOM about 5.0m x 4.0m (about 16’5 x 13’1 )
DINING ROOM about 5.2m x 3.5m (about 17’1 x 11’6 )
BREAKFAST ROOM about 3.3m x 3.2m (about 10’10 x 10’6 )
KITCHEN about 3.0m x 2.5m (about 9’10 x 8’2 )
BEDROOM about 5.0m x 4.1m (about 16’5 x 13’5 )
BEDROOM about 3.7m x 3.7m (about 12’2 x 12’2 )
BEDROOM about 4.0m x 1.9m (about 13’1 x 6’3 )
BATHROOM about 5.2m x 3.0m (about 17’1 x 9’10 )
BEDROOM about 4.0m x 4.2m (about 13’1 x 13’9 )
BEDROOM about 3.5m x 4.3m (about 11’6 x 14’1 )
BEDROOM about 3.3m x 3.0m (about 10’10 x 9’10 )
Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, cellar, 6 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, store, driveway, gardens, gas fired central heating