Bakehouse Yard is a very attractive and substantial detached property which has been renovated to a high standard, whilst being located in a wonderful setting on the fringe of this very popular village with lovely private gardens and adjoining paddock extending to about 2 acres.
* Well presented, light and spacious interior with lots of individual features.
* Large open plan dining hall with quarry tiled flooring and cloakroom.
* Sitting room and good sized living room, both with boarded flooring, feature fireplaces and gas stoves. The living room also has french doors opening onto patio and gardens.
* Garden room with vaulted ceiling and roof lights, as well as glazed elevations and doors to a sizeable paved sun terrace. There are also doors connecting to both the living room and kitchen, linking up the main reception areas of the house.
* Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, granite work surfaces and island unit. Adjoining which is a separate utility room which also provides rear access.
* Staircase from Hall to landing with 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main bedrooms both have en suites and the master has a dressing room also.
* Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating with a recently installed boiler. The property also has a good energy rating (C).
* Extensive gravelled driveway providing parking for several cars and access to a detached double garage with separate workshop/store and WC. There is also an original brick built piggery which provides further useful storage space.
* The private south facing gardens are mainly landscaped to lawn with various mature trees and established beds, along with paved seating areas.
* Directly next to the garden and also with separate access via the lane is a large paddock which would be ideal for a small pony, livestock or just for a family to enjoy. The whole (including the gardens) extends to about 2 acres.
* Quiet and private location within walking distance from the centre of this pretty village, which is well placed for access to both Shrewsbury and Telford. There is also a good pub in the village and a great restaurant, cafe/store and primary school in the nearby village of Upton Magna.
DINING ROOM about 4.7m x 3.5m (about 15’5 x 11’6 )
SITTING ROOM about 3.7m x 3.6m (about 12’2 x 11’10 )
LIVING ROOM about 5.1m x 6.9m (about 16’9 x 22’8 )
GARDEN ROOM about 5.1m x 4.8m (about 16’9 x 15’9 )
KITCHEN about 4.7m x 3.7m (about 15’5 x 12’2 )
UTILITY about 3.7m x 2.0m (about 12’2 x 6’7 )
BEDROOM ONE about 5.1m x 4.0m (about 16’9 x 13’1 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.4m x 3.5m (about 14’5 x 11’6 )
EN-SUITE about 3.5m x 2.2m (about 11’6 x 7’3 )
BEDROOM THREE about 3.7m x 3.6m (about 12’2 x 11’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 2.6m x 2.6m (about 8’6 x 8’6 )
BATHROOM about 2.7m x 2.4m (about 8’10 x 7’10 )