VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE. Burton House Is a very attractive and beautifully presented detached Victorian property, providing well proportioned and characterful accommodation, in a fantastic position overlooking the River Severn, whilst being just a short walk from the town centre, with lovely private landscaped walled garden, extensive driveway and double garage.
* Covered entrance/seating area to Reception Hall which has original decorated tiled flooring and feature staircase to spacious landing. There is also access to a useful cellar which provides good storage space.
* Impressive living and dining rooms with windows to two elevations and feature fireplaces, the living room also has exposed boarded flooring and wood burner.
* Good sized kitchen/breakfast room having original built in storage cupboards, quarry tiled flooring and a well fitted range of units with beechwood working surfaces.
* Utility Room providing access to rear and also to secondary staircase which leads to bedroom 5 with and en suite shower room. This part of the property can provide self-contained annex accommodation or a separate space for home office.
* 4 bedrooms with original fireplaces and a well appointed family bathroom.
* Double gated access to a large private gravelled drive way, which provides parking for several cars and access to a double garage which is directly underneath the annex room and could easily be converted to provide further accommodation if required.
* Superb private walled garden, which has been thoughtfully landscaped to lawn, with various established beds, box hedging and mature trees. There are also paved pathways, seating areas, kitchen garden and potting shed/store.
* Gas fired central heating
* Quiet and private setting next to the weir and River Severn, from which there are lovely walks, with the town centre and railway station being just a 10 minute stroll.
ENTRANCE HALL about 5.5m x 2.0m (about 18’1 x 6’7 )
LIVING ROOM about 4.1m x 4.0m (about 13’5 x 13’1 )
DINING ROOM about 5.0m x 4.2m (about 16’5 x 13’9 )
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM about 5.1m x 4m (about 16’9 x 13’1 )
UTILITY about 3.4m x 2.0m (about 11’2 x 6’7 )
BEDROOM FIVE about 3.8m x 3.8mm (about 12’6 x 12’6 )
EN-SUITE about 2.8m x 1.0m (about 9’2 x 3’3 )
BEDROOM ONE about 4.3m x 4.6m (about 14’1 x 15’1 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.0m x 4.0m (about 13’1 x 13’1 )
BEDROOM THREE about 4.1m x 2.8m (about 13’5 x 9’2 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 4.0m x 2.2m (about 13’1 x 7’3 )
BATHROOM about 2.5m x 1.7m (about 8’2 x 5’7 )
LANDING about 6.4m x 1.8m (about 21’0 x 5’11 )
DOUBLE GARAGE about 5.0m x 5.0m (about 16’5 x 16’5 )
Entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, 5 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, family bathroom, driveway, double garage, gardens, gas fired central heating