Located in a magnificent position in Kingsland; one of the town’s most sought after locations, this very attractive and substantial property has recently under gone a programme of extensive improvements, which have been finished to a high standard whilst providing fantastic accommodation and set in large private gardens.
* Stylishly modernised and immaculately presented throughout with many attractive features
* Entrance vestibule and hall with cloakroom
* Excellent living space which is well configured with study, living room and a lovely family room which has glazed elevations and double doors opening to a large decked terrace.
* Impressive open plan kitchen/dining room, fitted to a high standard with a range of contemporary gloss units with marbled worktops, breakfast bar, mood lighting, tiled flooring and an array of quality integrated appliances, including boiler tap, large fridge/freezer, Bosch double oven, microwave, induction hob and dishwasher. There is also a separate laundry and rear access as well as plenty of dining and additional seating space.
* Glass and oak turning staircase to a spacious landing with 4 double bedrooms and a family bath/shower room. The main bedroom forms part of a new extension and has a dressing room with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, as well as glazed doors opening to a balcony overlooking the garden.
* Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
* Set well back from the road in a secluded setting and approached over an extensive driveway, which provides parking for several cars as well as access to an integral garage.
* Beautifully kept south facing mature garden, which is of a good size and mainly lawned with mature trees and established beds. Adjoining the side of the property there is a private paved and decked sun terrace which provides a fantastic space for entertaining and relaxing.
* The property is situated in Kingsland, one of Shrewsbury’s most exclusive locations, only a short walk to the river and the town. Just a few minutes from Shrewsbury School and Kingsland Grange and within the catchment of the excellent Priory Secondary School.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE about 2.1m x 2.0m (about 6’11 x 6’7 )
ENTRANCE HALL about 3.2m x 2.0m (about 10’6 x 6’7 )
STUDY about 3.0m x 2.2m (about 9’10 x 7’3 )
LIVING ROOM about 4.8m x 4.0m (about 15’9 x 13’1 )
FAMILY ROOM about 4.7m x 4.4m (about 15’5 x 14’5 )
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM about 8.5m x 3.9m (about 27’11 x 12’10 )
BEDROOM ONE about 5.5m x 3.8m (about 18’1 x 12’6 )
EN-SUITE about 2.6m x 1.6m (about 8’6 x 5’3 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.4m x 3.8m (about 14’5 x 12’6 )
BEDROOM THREE about 4.4m x 3.0m (about 14’5 x 9’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 3.7m x 3.3m (about 12’2 x 10’10 )
BATHROOM about 3.2m x 1.8m (about 10’6 x 5’11 )
Entrance vestibule and hall, study, living room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, 4 bedrooms,1 en-suite, family bathroom, driveway, garage, gardens, double glazed windows, gas fired central heating