This beautifully presented and very attractive semi detached Victorian house of character, offers impressive and characterful accommodation in one of the towns most sought after streets, just a few minutes walk from Coleham, whilst also having the advantage of a private driveway and garage.
* Bright and spacious interior over 3 floors.
* Original Victorian tiled flooring, cast iron fire places, stripped pine doors and flooring.
* Entrance vestibule and hall, from which there is also access to useful cellar.
* Lovely living room with bay window to front and separate sitting room which has glazed double doors to garden.
* Good sized kitchen/dining room with a well fitted range of units,
* Rear hall connecting to garden and downstairs bath/shower room, which could also be utility if preferred.
* 3 bedrooms and family bathroom on first floor.
* 2 further bedrooms on the second floor along with good storage, which includes loft room with window.
* Gas fired central heating and Victorian style radiators.
* Block paved driveway providing parking and access to large adjoining garage.
* Private walled rear garden, which is neatly landscaped to lawn with paved sun terrace
* Fantastic location on a quite and pretty street, just a few minutes walk from the excellent amenities of Longden Coleham and town centre.
ENTRANCE HALL about 6.5m x 1.8m (about 21’4 x 5’11 )
LIVING ROOM about 4.6m x 4.1m (about 15’1 x 13’5 )
SITTING ROOM about 3.7m x 3.7m (about 12’2 x 12’2 )
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM about 4.8m x 3.2m (about 15’9 x 10’6 )
REAR HALL about 2.6m x 0.8m (about 8’6 x 2’7 )
BATHROOM about 2.6m x 1.9m (about 8’6 x 6’3 )
BEDROOM ONE about 5.3m x 4.7m (about 17’5 x 15’5 )
BEDROOM TWO about 3.7m x 3.6m (about 12’2 x 11’10 )
BEDROOM THREE about 3.5m x 2.8m (about 11’6 x 9’2 )
BATHROOM about 2.1m x 1.8m (about 6’11 x 5’11 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 5.4m x 2.8m (about 17’9 x 9’2 )
BEDROOM FIVE about 3.3m x 2.2m (about 10’10 x 7’3 )
Entrance hall, living room, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, rear hall, bathroom, cellar, 5 bedrooms, 1st floor bathroom, loft room, driveway, garage, gardens, gas fired central heating