A beautiful individually designed newly built four bedroomed detached house located in a delightful, very convenient location enjoying outstanding views to both the front and back across the picturesque Shropshire countryside. The property enjoys easy access to Shrewsbury which is just 2.7 miles (an easy 4 minute drive) away.
* Part of an exclusive development of just two houses
* Hand made clay tiled roof, natural stone patio, outside tap and external lighting.
* uPVC high security windows with flush casements (virtually indistinguishable from traditional timber windows).
* Timber clad double length garage with cedar remote controlled up and over garage door and large boarded loft storage with drop down ladder. The garage has been designed to enable easy conversion of the one end to a home office or gym. Electric power points and fluorescent strip lighting.
* Living room features a wood burning stove.
* Contemporary bathroom fittings, large format tiles and mirrored cabinets. Porcelain tiled floors in dining kitchen, hall and bathrooms and quality 80/20 wool carpet elsewhere.
* An air source heat pump provides a cost effective and environmentally friendly source of heat for hot water and central heating. The ground floor benefits from underfloor heating laid in concrete floors and the first floor is heated by conventional radiators.
* The huge open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room which is over 12 metres long features contemporary kitchen units with quartz composite worktops, inset induction hob, Bosch eye level oven, Bosch eye level combination microwave/oven, Bosch dishwasher, Fischer Paykal fridge freezer with ice maker and chilled water dispenser. The sink is fitted with a Quooker boiling water tap, a £1,000 accessory that you will never want to live without once you’ve experienced one!
* Three sets of aluminium bi-fold doors and two large rooflights create a wonderfully light, garden room feel to the dining and sitting area.
* The utility is fitted with the same contemporary units and worktops as the kitchen.
* Cat 5 cabling to breakfast kitchen, living room, master bedroom and guest bedroom and Sky Q dish with compatible cabling.
* The house is covered by a Professional Consultants Certificate and a 10 Year Structural Warranty and Latent Defects Insurance (provided by ABC+)
SITTING ROOM about 6.2m x 3.8m (about 20’4 x 12’6 )
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM about 12.8m x 5.3m (about 42’0 x 17’5 )
UTILITY about 3.1m x 3.0m (about 10’2 x 9’10 )
BEDROOM ONE about 4.3m max x 3.4m (about 14’1 max x 11’2 )
BEDROOM TWO about 4.5m x 4.2m max (about 14’9 x 13’9 max)
BEDROOM THREE about 3.4m x 3.0m (about 11’2 x 9’10 )
BEDROOM FOUR about 4.2m max x 2.8m (about 13’9 max x 9’2 )
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, utility, 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom, air source heat pump, double glazed windows, large gardens, double garage.