53% Shared Ownership. An extremely well presented end of terrace property offering well balanced accommodation with impressive views to rear over surrounding countryside. The property occupies a good sized plot at the end of this quiet cul-de-sac and is located within the popular village of Uffington, a short distance from the local pub/restaurant, road links via the bypass, beautiful countryside walks and less than 3 miles from the town centre.
* Entrance hall with useful under stairs storage and cloakroom
* Open plan kitchen/dining room with a range of fitted units and space for appliances
* Living room opening on to rear garden
* Spacious master bedroom with fantastic views over adjoining fields and surrounding countryside
* Two further bedrooms and family bathroom
* uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
* Large private rear garden laid to lawn with paved terrace and timber summer house
* Driveway to front providing parking for two cars
* The property is being sold at 53% of its full value, although purchasers may be able to purchase up to 80% if they wish.
* Section 106 local needs criteria applies, please contact the office for further information
Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, driveway parking, gardens, uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating