A beautifully designed, premium quality six bedroomed detached house, standing in just over an acre of land, located in a delightful, particularly peaceful location in Mytton, a small hamlet surrounded by picturesque countryside. The property enjoys easy access to Shrewsbury which is just 4 miles away.
* The house is heated by an air source heat pump with underfloor heating which will provide a cost effective and environmentally friendly source of heat. Concrete floors at both ground and first floor level providing excellent sound insulation between floors.
* The huge open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room which is over 12 metres long features beautifully crafted Anthony Lewis hand made kitchen units with quartz composite worktops. Stainless steel cooking range with induction hob, Neff eye level oven and combination microwave/oven. Quooker boiling water tap, Two sets of bi-fold doors and a pair of French doors create a wonderfully light, garden room feel to the kitchen.
* The utility is fitted with the same high quality kitchen units and worktops
* The house benefits from an FTTP (fibre to the premises) connection, which means the fibre optic cable reaches all the way to the house instead of just to the cabinet. This makes for a significantly faster internet speed. FTTP has a maximum speed of 1000 megabits or 1Gbps (one gigabit) per second. That’s over 10 times faster than the best FTTC (fibre to the cabinet) connections
* Other features include an intruder alarm, Cat 6 cabling to each floor, speaker cabling to in ceiling speaker positions in the breakfast kitchen and Sky Q compatible cabling
* The house will be covered by a 10 Year Structural Warranty and Latent Defects Insurance
* The house is part of an exclusive development of just three houses built around a natural pond, bulrushes and willow trees and enjoys stunning views over open countryside
* A fenced paddock adjoins the rear garden and is included in the sale. The garden and paddock extend to approximately one acre
* The houses have been built to an unusually high specification, rarely found in new build properties. Externally, the house features hand made clay tiled roof, natural stone patio, timber windows benefitting from a 30 year warranty and oak clad double garage with solid oak remote controlled garage doors and loft storage
* Internally, the living room features a natural stone Chesney’s fireplace with wood burning stove. The bathrooms are tastefully fitted with contemporary bathroom fittings, large format tiles and mirrored cabinets and the floors are either tiled or carpeted with a high quality 80/20 wool carpet
SITTING ROOM about 4.33m x 6.54m (about 14’2 x 21’5 )
STUDY/TV ROOM about 3m x 3.69m (about 9’10 x 12’1 )
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM about 4.32m x 12.14m (about 14’2 x 39’10 )
MASTER BEDROOM about 4.28m x 7.10m (about 14’1 x 23’4 )
BEDROOM about 3.12m x 4.25m (about 10’3 x 13’11 )
BEDROOM about 4m x 3.28m (about 13’1 x 10’9 )
BEDROOM about 3.67m x 3.14m (about 12’0 x 10’4 )
BEDROOM about 6.38m x 4.38m (about 20’11 x 14’4 )
BEDROOM about 2.68m x 6.86m (about 8’10 x 22’6 )